Monday, March 28, 2011

C4K 2

Mr. Barks, Rm 18 - Pt England School,

Chanel's blog was about a water safety class she participated in on a field trip. There was a picture of her in the water in a life jacket and she had a smile from ear to ear. I told her that when I was younger, I too lived near the water and water safety is very important. I also checked out some of her other posts. It seemed that Chanel was having a great time learning in and out of the classroom and she had really embraced sharing her experiences on her blog.


Mrs. Lagitupu, Rm 21 - Pt England School
In Stephanie's blog, she shared some of experiences while on holiday. She enjoyed hanging out with friends and spending time with family. She also mentioned rocking chairs in a movie theater, which I had never heard of, and told her that we didn't have anything like that where I lived. I noticed that her blog was posted in February and I asked her what holidays were celebrated in New Zealand.

Mrs. Phares' Fourth Period
In Savannah's blog, she wrote a couple of sentences in regards to bullying that she had observed in her school. She stated that she herself had never been bullied but that she didn't agree with it and thought it was a very bad thing. I told her that it was good that her and her school were becoming aware and talking about bullying. The more people learn about and talk about bullying, the less it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment